Set up how you want the scheduling to work best for you.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
How does the scheduling work?
This is our weekly workflow:
- We send an email every Monday at 10:00AM UTC to all people who are not on pause.
- Based on your scheduling preference you will either have to consent to be matched, or skip if automatic and can’t make it, by clicking a button in the email - The deadline to respond is Tuesday at 23:00 UTC.
- If you participate, we send you another email on Wednesday at 10:00 UTC — we'll connect you with your match and you respond to that email to connect with the person and agree call details.
- If a member reports that you don't attend your agreed meeting, your profile gets negative karma for our algorithm. After 5 failed reports our team has the rights to expel you from the community.
- If a member reports that your behavior is not appropriate, we'll put your account in quarantine and we'll evaluate whether to keep your account active or not.
- This is a network to make connections and have meaningful conversations. Please be prepared and know the person you're talking to prior to the call.
By accepting a 1:1 meeting, you're agreeing to the flow and community rules.